tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 15 09:35:20 1997

Translation of TKD

Chad B. Stone                                       [email protected]
USC Box 81145                                                chadh@isca
Columbia,  SC                              University of South Carolina
29225-0112                    English/Francais/Esperanto/Volapuk/Latine

Hello, all.

I am writing to inquire about translations of TKD and TKW.  Are there
sacntioned translations of these books out there in languages
other than English.  I have translated almost all of TKD (Except
the dictionary) into Esperanto.  I unfortunately only have it in
long hand right now, but I could htmlize it if anyone would like
to see it.  Thanks.

Chad

Back to archive top level