tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 10 07:49:53 1997

SuD'a' SuvwI'pu'?

There was some discussion at the end of March on the true meaning of the joke
(Doq'a' SuvwI'pu'? ghobe', SuD.) I haven't yet seen the interpretation I
think makes sense rather neatly: a pun on SuD ("no, they're risktakers.")

After all, there are puns enough in the works of SeQpIr to justify such an
interpretation here!

--
yISotQo', jupwI'. yIQuch...                  Nick Nicholas, Linguistics,
chaq DuQuchmoHlaHbej yuch.                     University of Melbourne,

Back to archive top level