tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 09 20:24:39 1997

Re: Age of Ascension

ja' Lawrence:
>...He endured the pain honorably and I turned to the
>congregation and proclaimed "DaHjaj loD ghaHchoH."

We're going to have to work on your subconscious vocabulary a bit. :)
The construction {ghaHchoH} probably ought to be simply {moj}, and it
seems to me that {loD nen} is an appropriate phrase to use.

Hmm.  Maybe at my son's Bar Mitzvah (in 4 1/2 years -- yipe!) I'll
embarrass him immensely by giving a little Klingon speech. :-)

{...lalDanmaj lurDech pabchu'taH.  DaHjaj loD nen mojta'!}

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level