tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 09 17:33:55 1997

RE: hi

On Sunday, April 06, 1997 12:49 PM, [email protected] on behalf of Rene
Kolmos wrote:

> HI..I have not the slitest idea of what you are talking about...I new at
> this kli.org...I just send some emails and now i receiving messages from
> you...I live in Denmark and I'm very interrested in learning Klingon...I
> just can't the book/dictionary or the game...But I'm looking :-)) And now I
> have writing a letter to a COMPLETE stranger,

Actually, you're writing to everyone who is subscribed to the list, so be sure
to watch your language!

I'm SuStel, the list's Beginners' Grammarian.  My job is to help out newcomers
and people learning to speak Klingon.  If you've got a question about the
language, or just want to talk in it on an easy level, just add "KLBC" to the
subject header.

To study Klingon, you must find a copy of The Klingon Dictionary.  It contains
most of the grammar and vocabulary.  If you have trouble finding it, you can
order it from the KLI's merchant page.

Two very important web sites to visit:

The Klingon Language Institute
http://www.kli.org