tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 04 09:24:14 1997

The Scout Law

Fist the promise, now the Law...

Instead of saying "A scout is..." I chose to use the first person on the
phrases since that is really what the law intends. The law consists of
twelve points:

Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful,
thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.

Here are my interpretations of these concepts: (they are in corresponding
order)

chovoqlaH, jImatlh, jIQaH, jup jIHtaH, jIyeq, jImutHa', jIlob, jIQuch, Huch
lo'DI' jIyep, jIyoH, jISay', 'ej qa' vIquvmoH.
SI'IluD
wa'Hu' jIboghbe'

Back to archive top level