tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 04 01:46:17 1997

RE: use of pIqaD

On Tuesday, April 01, 1997 1:18 AM, [email protected] on behalf of TPO
wrote:

> >	qoror here.  I was working on the word processor, and I have a bit of a
> >problem.  When using the capitals in KLIpIqaDmey, what's the predominant
way of
> >doing direct quotations, if any?  Thanks.
>
> what do using capitals and direct quotations have to do with each other?

The KLIpIqaDmey font usees the capital letters to express the KLI's pIqaD.
The lowercase letters are another font.

I don't think there's a predominant method; I rarely use those letters myself.
 A couple of suggestions:

If your pIqaD is centered, make the quotation text a different point size.

If it is left- or right-justified, center the quotation.

Use italics, boldface, or underlining for quotes.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level