tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 22 02:11:12 1996

Nick's provisional new homepage

Folks,

I have set up my homepage extravaganza on

http://daemon.apana.org.au/~opoudjis

Note that this address is temporary. When my service provider gets his act
together, and gets swallowed up by an evil Geelong multinational :)
commerical provider, the address will turn into something akin to
daemon.ne.com.au; this is supposed to have already happened, but now looks
like happening only at year's end. While the takeover has not yet taken
place, please be patient with the speed of my access provider; daemon does
not (yet) have the fastest modem connection on the Net...

The homepage extravaganza is, as always, work in progress, and I look
forward to your comments! Some odds and ends have been added, including a
recording of the Hamlet soliloquy everyone wants to know about in Klingon,
a McGonagall travelogue of Glasgow, a gloss of all my .sigs, and I know not
what else. Future attractions will include a lot more Lojban, a bit more
Greek, oodles of Esperanto poetry, and, again, I know not what else.

--
ki egeire arga ta sthqia ta qlimmena;#Nick Nicholas, Linguistics,
san ahdoni pou se nuxtia anoijiata   #University of Melbourne  n.nicholas@

Back to archive top level