tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 17 13:44:14 1996

New tlhIngan *music* CD :-)

Greetings to the Empire:

At long last, I write again to the mailing list.

<enthusiastic mode on>
Hey!

Please dig this: after searching for almost 6 months, I finally located the
Klingon music CD "Degh" I had been hunting for. It was produced by 4
musicians in Berlin, Germany, and consists of 20 minutes of music completely in  tlhIngan Hol.
And as the singer is a German, too, it's almost a guarantee for good
pronunciation ;-).
I really recommmend it - I was able to contact the musicians at a con
in Berlin a couple of weeks ago, and was upset to hear they'd almost given
up on the music. A ST dealer we know (Jose) already called Mr Schoen about
the CD the other day, and will send him one.
The German Klingons have created a web page about their club Khemorex
Klinzhai which I presently am translating into English - audio samples
and the story of our search :-) will be available within the next couple of
days. (http://www.khemorex-klinzhai.de, click on the English flag)

I just couldn't contain myself any longer...
...will keep you posted...
(I'm not getting a cut on this)

<enthusiastic mode off>

Qapla'