tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 03 12:56:03 1996

Unexpected Klingon? (explained)

At 08:46 AM 2/9/96 -0700, you wrote:
>  At a display of fire brigade equipment I recently saw a make of remote
>sensor and data collection computer system called REMSDAQ. The man displaying
>looked like an ordinary Terran and said it is short for "REMote Supervised
>Data AcQuisition" ... but with a -Daq suffix I began to wonder ...
>  Any reply please also to me in person.

        O.K. I admit it, remDaq is actually a Klingon company. It's main
purpous is the distruction of the Terran Internet. The real meaning of
remDaq is {raD 'ej moH} "Force it and it's ugly". Adding the suffix {-Daq}
was meant to be used as the hint to all true Klingons warriors to become
part of the movement, meaning "the place". Because only true Klingons
warriors are aware of the true meaning of the clipped Klingon {<raD 'ej
moH>Daq}, being "Where Terrans force themselves on other Terrans, turning a
place of knowledge and wisdom into something of discustion, misspend power".
(clipped isn't it!)
        Also as you see in the so called English name, it shows exactly the
idea of {lI'}, instead of the puny Terran "collecting data". This is again a
clue to all true Klingon warriors that it is a Klingon movement.
        Naturally it is logical that, in the land of the Terrans, Klingons,
such as myself, charghwI'* and others, would have plastic surgery to conform
and infiltrate Terran establishments and undermining these...

Qapla'

beHwI"av
Klingon by birth!
Human by necessity...

* Remembering that charghwI' once said that he had plasic surgery, thusly
making him appear Terran.

Back to archive top level