tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 01 14:36:38 1996

Re: KLBC

>>Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 17:45:50 -0700
>>From: [email protected] (HoD trI'Qal)
>
>>At 05:28 PM 8/23/96 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>
>>>wejlogh novbe'pu'vetlh yIchov.
>
>>"Asses these alien females three times"
>
>>Fine, although some might say you can't make a compound-noun out of "alien"
>>and "female."
>
>That doesn't bother me, but it should be "tIchov."

reH Suvrup SuvwI''a'

>I thought the first sentence's main problem was the presence of "Dabogh";
>without that you can make sense of it.

Maybe that was why I was having troubles... I didn't think to try and remove
a word.  I'd have to see it again, and you clipped it. {{:)

I hope that the original poster (wIghbe'?) will go over this, and send us a
revised copy...  I'd like to see this first one touched up, and then see
what she does with the second part of it...

>~mark

--tQ

---
HoD trI'Qal, tlhIngan wo' Duj lIy So' ra'wI'
Captain T'rkal, Commander IKV Hidden Comet
Klingon speaker and net junkie!
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH... qatlh HaghtaH Qanqor HoD???
monlI'bogh tlhInganbe' yIvoqQo'!  SoHvaD monlI' trI'Qal...

Back to archive top level