tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 25 15:59:13 1996

RE: KLBC?

jatlh Jeroen Vantroyen:

>  1. what does KLBC stand for?

It stands for "Klingon Language Beginners' Conference" or "Klingon Language
Beginners' Corner" or "Klingon Language Beginners' Club" or some other final
word beginning with "C" (no one seems to know what the original designation
was!).

KLBC lets me know that the message is written by someone seeking some help
with their Klingon, or someone who wants other beginners to take notice.  As
Beginners' Grammarian, I get the first crack at any corrections, although you
are free to respond to the *content* -- in Klingon, of course!

Check out the FAQ: http://www.thomtech.com/~dspeers/faq.html

>  2. what is the difference between KLBC and KLBC+ (I saw this
>  somewhere)?

There is no such thing as "KLBC+".  Someone used that recently to indicate
that he wanted more people than just the Beginners' Grammarian to look at it,
but I don't think it's really necessary.  I certainly hope that others read
the KLBC messages.  They can help you, even if it wasn't your question!

>  BTW I tried sending this to [email protected] (I saw somewhere this
>  was the address if i had questions about the server), but I keep getting
>  my mail back. Can anyone help me?

Ooohh . . . yeah, that file still hasn't been updated.  I believe this info is
in the FAQ.  Still, the list's administrator is not the one to ask these
questions of (I suppose).  You were right to send them here!

batlh tlhIngan Hol DaghojchoHjaj!

SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian
Stardate 96903.2