tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 22 02:28:08 1996

RE: Hi,Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,
something is wrong with your address.I tried sending u mail.
My name is 'aDam or loDDoq.I'm new here too so I guess my advice's are
wrong.Anyway,I wanted to help with the name(WARNING:My names arent so good
[*&&%^@#!]).
1.you can call your self something that u like his sound:
  u dont have to chooce anything with meaning.
2.u can chooce a name with meaning:loDDoq,for example is   "orange man",it's
  also have   another meaning in Hebrew.
  since u said u dont have the dictionary,I guess it'll be   hard for u to
  chooce a name   with meaning.I guess u should   just buy the dictionary and
  get it over with.

until then-see'ya
                                                         loDDoq

Back to archive top level