tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 16 18:09:04 1996

RE: Take Me Off This List

>So, unsubscribe to it!
>
>>----------

How?  I've seen several posts asking about this but never a reply until
now and this one is less than helpful -- one might even consider it insulting!

Qapla'

qrlIH veStaySortlhIH Sogh la'       Lt. Commander K'rlikh Vestai-Shor-Klikh
tlhIngan wo' Duj qIj leng ra'wI'    Commanding Officer, IKV Black Odyssey
Qanpu' pogh DuQ cha'DIch ra'wI'     Deputy C.O., Mailed Glove Squadron

a.k.a.

--
Denny Shortliffe

Back to archive top level