tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 16 00:09:35 1996

RE: KLBC:imperative prefixes-commands

SuStel,
As u can see I learned a lot on writing  in tlIngan Hol.maybe my English
spelling is worse then my tlIngan Hol but this forum is about klingons,not
English.
In my first letter,I asked u do I say "do".i ment "do" like 'in how *do* I do
it?'
tell me if u find anything about it.I think I found a new name for myself:
DoqloD(orange man).what do u think about it?or maybe Doq yaS?(officer
orange?).
tell me what u think,
                                                     'aDam yaS

Back to archive top level