tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 12 16:17:32 1996

Re: Greetings from a newbie in Denver

>Adrian K (aka HurghwI') writes:
>>This list is more centered around the Klingon Language than the general
>>culture...
>
>tlhIngan Hol neH buSbej ghomvam jay'!
>chut wa'DIch yIqaw:  tlhIngan Hol yIlo' qoj tlhIngan Hol yIqel.
>tlhIngan tIgh boqel boneHchugh, naDev SuruchmeH tlhIngan Hol bojatlhnIS.
>
>This group focuses *only* on the Klingon language!
>Our "prime directive" says there are two kinds of messages permitted
>on the list: messages written in English about the Klingon language,
>and messages written in Klingon about anything.  If you want to talk
>about general Klingon culture here, you'll have to do it in Klingon.
>
>-- ghunchu'wI'

I did not intend, with my opening message, to imply that I wanted to do
anything other than this.  I just wanted to give my reasons for joining, as
the FAQ and other sources said to do.  Sorry if anyone got any other idea.

* * * *
Eric Yarnell ND
replies to:  [email protected]
303-393-8909
Denver Naturopathic Clinic
161 Madison, Denver CO  80206

"Truth comes more readily from error than confusion."  Francis Bacon
"I do not want the constellations any nearer"  Walt Whitman

Back to archive top level