tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 11 07:32:22 1996

Re: Greetings from a newbie

>We are, as I have said, new here.  Our goal is to use this newsgroup to
>improve our Klingon Grammar so that when H'Tung becomes Commanding
>Officer of our ship someday(hopefully) we'll be the only ship in
>existance to be fluent in Klingon.  Please bear with me: I know little
>more than insults in Klingon.  For references, I have Conversational and
>Power Klingon as well as a CD-ROM game called Klingon.
>Thanks!!
>-S'hai Katar

Welcome! I recommend you get the Klingon Dictionary, by Marc Okrand. It and
other supplies can be found at "http://www.kli.org/". If you have a grammar
question, add "KLBC:" to the subject line. SuStel, the beginner's
grammarian, will assist you. The FAQ is at
"http://www.thomtech.com/~dspeers/faq.htm".
             \|||||/
             ( o o )
|--------oOOo--( )--oOOo----------| "tlhutlhmeH HIq ngeb qaq
|            HurghwI'             |  law' bIQ qaq puS."
| http://www.jwp.bc.ca/peregrine  |       -Klingon Proverb
|[email protected]________|

Back to archive top level