tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 11 04:39:23 1996

Hi, Jimmy

Hi,
first of all,I live in Israel so maybe the that's the reason to the stardate
problem.i'm using a program i downloaded
from some site.
I'm not a grammarian so I can't u how your name to be said
in tlhingan Hol but basicsly,it's can be anything u want.
I think u can choose any word that u like or just a cool word like:
HeH(edge),Qob(dangerous) or QIH(damage)

in the first i called myself just Adam.then aDam' but the
name wasn't spelled right so i changed it to 'aDam
and thet's it
                                      'aDam
Stardate 96864.6(right this time?)

Back to archive top level