tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 10 19:32:15 1996

RE: KLBC:De'wI' ghaj jIH

At 06:05 PM 11/10/96 -0800, you wrote:
>jatlh 'aDam:
>
>>  I'm just testing to see if every thing is o.k.
>
>Qapchu' HablI'lIj.  DaH tlhIngan Hol mu'mey yIjatlh!
>
>bIjangDI', tlhIngan Hol yIlo'!
>
>(Got it? :D )
>
>SuStel
>Stardate 96862.6
>
>  Everything looks fine to me, but I'm not a grammarian, so wait until a
grammarian checks it. jajHovlIj'DaSIm chay'? Sun Tzu jabbI'ID DalaD? nuq DaQub?
  If I'm off-subject, tough.  This is about your stardate system.  It is
saying that 86.26 percent of the year has passed.  According to my
calculations, the stardate is 9685.99(8216), with 85.99 percent of the year
completed.  What is your stardate system? (for reasons of comparison)
                       Jimmy Johnson
P.S.  I haven't found a Klingon word for the supplanter( one who replaces)
which is what my name, James means.  Please help.
         Qapla'

Back to archive top level