tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 05 22:09:44 1996

Re: yu'wI'

> And if you *are* responding to a beginner's grammar, don't do it all in
> Klingon.  Especially when they announce that this is their "first Klingon
> message."  Thanks.
    Wasn't this the fellow who formally announced that he was not using KLBC
anymore?  If so (as I thought) I had assumed that this made it fair game.
That is what I intended when I stopped using KLBC.  If that was somebody else,
or if I have misinterpreted this rule, well, DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'.

> See you on the MUSH!
    maghom vIneHbej, ach jIrarDI' qatu'be'.  DaH jIrarlI', 'ej pagh vItu'.
ghorgh bIrar?

taDI'oS vIq, law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |    [email protected]  -or-    |
|                                        |     [email protected]      |
| gules on a saltire argent voided azure |                           |
| thirteen mullets of the second. Yeeha. | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |