tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 02 16:50:26 1996

Re: my subjectless message

At 13:58 01/11/96 -0800, you wrote:

}>I'm sitting in hospital thinking about -meH clauses ...
}
}I'm not sure if this was supposed to be sent to the list or to me
}specifically, but it might as well be answered publically.

It was of course meant to go to Mark Shoulson alone. I told my husband to
confirm the e-mail address so he simply replied to a list message from Mark.

}There *is* quite a bit of canon supporting -meH clauses modifying nouns.

vaj vIlajIS.  reH Suvrup SuvwI''a'.  And apologies to anyone I corrected for it.

}>baQa'!  No wonder Mark was so quiet at qep'a', half-opened
}>tons of gharghmey are everywhere.
}
}COuld be...

That last was supposed to be Marc, not Mark.  My husband didn't realize the
density of the Mark/Marc namespace around here.  I was *not* trying to imply
that Mark S., or any othr Mark, should have badgered Okrand for tidbits more
useful than 'I'.  (ghobe' Seqram, not wanI'vetlh wIlIjbej.)
---
Qov (Robyn Stewart)   [email protected]    tlhIngan Hol ngotlhchu'wI'

Back to archive top level