tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 01 06:34:55 1996

Re: International tlhIngan Hol

> From: Dark Viper <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: International tlhIngan Hol
> Date: Monday, October 28, 1996 9:50 PM
>
> With the talk of all these international versions of TKD, I was >
>wondering if anyone has even had a slight case of using tlhIngan Hol to
>bridge language gaps and communicate with someone in which you > otherwise
would not have been able to.

Well, this is not exactly what you meant, but I used to be a member of
Universala Esperanto Asocio (UEA), Esperanto League of North American
(ELNA), and the Florida Esperanto League (FEL).  At the first annual
konveno de FEL, I prepared and presented an introduction to tlhInghan Hol.
I made a workbook (full color) in English, Klingon and Esperanto which I
provided to all participant (a copy was also donated to ELNA).

Qapla'
K'Pach epetaI-jubchuQun

Back to archive top level