tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 31 15:56:58 1996

Re: tlhIngan version of <Huchmay' Quj>

At 06:11 AM 5/27/96 -0700, you wrote:
>[email protected] wrote:
>>
>> >I ask again, does anyone have any ideas? I kinda need about 22 sectors,
>> >4 major spaceport-thingies and two utility-like places to use as the topics.
>> >All credit of course goes to whoever suggests these - please?
>> >
>> Sorry, I got carried away with the Scrabble discussion.  But, as far as a
>> utility place-name, what about that moon or whatever that was destroyed at
>> the beginning of ST-VI?  Wasn't that where their nuclear or electrical or
>> whatever kind of power came from?
>>
>> wIghbe'
>
>As a utility you could use Quark's Bar, as a place you could use Kessik
>Four.

As a Station you could use DS9, and for the different "cities" you could put
Cardassia 4, Qo'nos <sp?>, Earth, Bajor, Feren (the Ferengi
Homeworld/culture), Vulca and for the first one,the really cheap one, that
nobody likes to buy you could put Romulus. (c;{{{

I'd be plaesed to help with the spelling in the other languages

Qapla'

beHwI"av

Back to archive top level