tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 31 15:13:50 1996

Re: Thanks for the advice

At 11:43 AM 30/5/96 -0700, you wrote:
>qaghItlhneS:
>
>: [email protected] wrote:
>: >You don't learn tlhingan Hol from reading the translation, you learn
>: >it by translating!!!
>
>Qu'vatlh!  I missed this the first time around (shame on me!)...
>
>Who says you can't "learn tlhIngan Hol from reading the translation"?

Well that's what I was told by some of the top ranking [email protected]
people, then I came to the realization that they where right!

>Just because ONE person doesn't learn this way doesn't mean other's
>don't either!

It's actually a well known fact, in my part of the world that it's better to
do, than to watch others doing asnd copying. This way you learn to do for
yourself.

>As an Instructional Designer, you look at how the learner learns best and
>THAT is how you teach.  Get it?

Where do you get the idea from that I'm a Instructional Designer, strange.

>If someone learns better by reading the translation, then let them...

But you don't, it is a well known fact that when learning, if you write it
down (by hand, that your comprihencion becomes better, than when purely
reading the material, for all subjects.

>'nuf said...

I've said enough now, have you?
          ^^^^^^