tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 28 15:09:00 1996

qep'a' roommate wanted

pItlh.  jIwuqta'.  qep'a' vIjeSbej.  (HISlaH,
Lawrence, DaHjaj SoHvaD Huch vIngeH).

Now, I want a non-smoking room mate for the qep'a'.  Sex, species, age
and planet of origin unimportant, as long as you breathe gases
compatible with my metabolism.  For the record, I'm female, and my
husband says I'm an "occasional moderate snorer."  I also eat waaay
too much chocolate, but I share.

I'm currently deciding between joining those who vow to speak only
Klingon, and volunteering my services to them (and the poor hotel
staff) as a translator. QIt yIjatlh jay'!

Robyn Stewart - NLK Consultants Inc. - [email protected]

Back to archive top level