tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 28 09:14:08 1996

Re: ST:K credits

On Mon, 27 May 1996 15:04:30 -0700 [email protected]
wrote:
> Who is doing the singing in the credits of Star
Trek: Klingon?...

> Also, the booklet's credits mention...

Ahhh. I forgot about the booklet. I tried to read the
credits from the screen on the CD, but they went by so
fast I couldn't read them. Does anyone know how to
slow them down?

My new machine tends to run software rather quickly
when they don't have a mechanism to work with the real
world clock. The Victory screen for Solitair takes
about four seconds and looks like the four card stacks
simultaneously spill a waterfall of cards.

> SuStel
> Hovjaj 96404.9

charghwI'

Back to archive top level