tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 27 23:16:09 1996

Re: ST:K credits

At 16.28 27/05/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I wrote:
>
>>Who is doing the singing in the credits of Star Trek: Klingon?  Any of you
>out there? > I haven't yet worked out what they are saying (it's tough with
>many non-synchronous >voices, and I'm still far from fluent).
>
>Oh, it's the bridge crew.  As you can see, I've only now gotten that far in
>the CD Rom.

Does anybody knows exactly which Klingon words they are singing? On the
CD-ROM, under the directory wav,  there is a wav file with the name
anthem1.wav, we must suppose that should be a Klingon Anthem?

Andrea Sanavia

Back to archive top level