tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 27 14:45:29 1996

Re: tlhIngan version of <Huchmay' Quj>

>>>I ask again, does anyone have any ideas? I kinda need about 22 sectors,
>>>4 major spaceport-thingies and two utility-like places to use as the topics.
>>>All credit of course goes to whoever suggests these - please?
>
>> ... as far as a
>> utility place-name, what about that moon or whatever that was destroyed at
>> the beginning of ST-VI?  Wasn't that where their nuclear or electrical or
>> whatever kind of power came from?
>
>I haven't seen it for a long time, but I'll check the Omnipedia to see if
>I find it. I believe it's going in.

The name of the moon is Praxis, jail could be Rura Penthe.  Kling is the
name of a city on Qo'noS (according to the encyclopedia).  Also the Great
Hall and Khitomer.  How about names of ships like the bortaS or others?

Qapla'

HoHwI'

Back to archive top level