tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 27 10:13:00 1996

Re: Klingon writing tool

At 02:15 PM 5/21/96 -0700, charghwI' wrote:

>With practice, you could form all the Klingon letters with a
>pointed brush. Touch at a thin point and press downward as you
>stroke to thicken it, and stop and lift straight up to end in a
>thick, square edge. Similarly, you could form a line that
>tapers at both ends by touching down while lowering the brush,
>then lifting the brush while still stroking.
>
>While I initially thought of a round, pointed brush, I suppose
>a square, pointed brush would work even better, resulting in a
>better thick, square end. Then again, I've never seen a square,
>pointed brush...

I think you could use a round pointed brush, I often paint on the walls of
my bedroom and have writen pIqaD on my wall with a round pointed brush. On
the other hand I have also never seen a square pointed brush, but if you
have a flat brush with a diagonal edge you will, with alot of practice, be
able to paint pIqaD with out to much difficulty.

Qapla'

beHwI"av

Back to archive top level