tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 26 17:02:56 1996

Re: tlhIngan version of <Huchmay' Quj>

>I ask again, does anyone have any ideas? I kinda need about 22 sectors,
>4 major spaceport-thingies and two utility-like places to use as the topics.
>All credit of course goes to whoever suggests these - please?

Sorry, I got carried away with the Scrabble discussion.  But, as far as a
utility place-name, what about that moon or whatever that was destroyed at
the beginning of ST-VI?  Wasn't that where their nuclear or electrical or
whatever kind of power came from?

wIghbe'

Back to archive top level