tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 24 09:49:37 1996

Re: Klingon Writing Tool

& > > Now using a claw certainly would have been an interesting origin of a writing
& > > instrument.
& > >
& > Especially to the first pipius. ("Bloody hell, what's he dipping my
& > claw into?")
&
& WHAT AN IMAGE! YES! Cowardly humans not only burn good food,
& they also kill their writing instruments before they write with
& them. Only a Klingon would write with the claw of a LIVE Pipius!

Ha'DIbaH DaSop 'e' DaHechbe'chugh yIHoHQo', qar'a'?  DaSoptaHvIS
rurbe' DaghItlhtaHvIS.  chaq DaghItlhta'DI' pIpyIS DaSopmeH DaHoHlaH.
SuQ'a' tlhIngan *ink*?  ghaytan 'Iw 'oH.

I apologize for my twice-posted message "Re: naj wovwI'" it "bounced"
and I re-sent it before the original arrived.  HIVqa' veqlargh!

wovwI'

Back to archive top level