tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 24 04:10:24 1996

Re[2]: Klingon writing tool.

charghwI' writes:  "WHAT AN IMAGE! YES! Cowardly humans not only burn good food,
they also kill their writing instruments before they write with them. Only a
Klingon would write with the claw of a LIVE Pipius!"

ghunchu'wI':  "This gives me new appreciation for the phrase "chicken cratches"!

So then.  I suspect Scribe is an honorable profession now?  "Behold!  charghwI'
and ghunchu'wI' are well-scarred scribes."

--bangteH

Back to archive top level