tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 22 10:23:39 1996

Klingon Swords

Greetings,

As a warrior in search of his first bat'telh, I am seeking the advice of other warriors.

On the Internet, I have come across two sites offering Klingon swords. One is Blue Sky Armory (http://www.bluesky-prod.com/klingon.html), and the other is The Swordmark Company (http://www.deathstar.org/~sword/aliensword.html).

I was curious if other warriors have had any experience with either of these two swords, or perhaps can recommend other sources.

Replies may be posted, or sent to me at [email protected]

Qapla'

<<sorry for the non-tlhIngan-Hol theme of this post>>

Back to archive top level