tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 22 09:46:22 1996

Re[4]: Klingon writing tool

"Why assume that the typeface of pIqaD that we've seen (we've only seen
one--but then the English on Star Trek is all mostly the same face also)
was invented before moveable type?"
A reasonable question.
It's a hypothesis.  There is almost no actual data to support the Stylus Theory,
the Triangular Brush Theory or the Modern Typefaces Theory . . . yet.

(Good point, btw)

"Opinion?  What opinion??  I'm *right*, dammit!  :-)"
Whether you are right or not remains to be seen.  I am armed with a stylus while
you have a computer font . . . .  Is it a good day to die for a font?  ;)

--bang(and their off!)teH

Back to archive top level