tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 22 04:15:17 1996

KLBC:Military Way

I've now been mulling with the generic military axiom...

If it moves, salute it.  If it doesn't move paint it (often polish it).

More for practice than a real interest in saluting and/or polishing !

vIHchugh yIvan !
vIHHa'chugh yIbochchoHmoH !

I initially had Da instead of yI for the second verb in each line, but felt that the imperative
form was more appropriate.

I am a little worried (a little worried what you might ask ?!) that the above is too simplistic
though !

I have also considdered changing my name from (the strictly illegal - due to the consonant
cluster) "nuqHm"  to the more controversial (although a certain "STOAT"(!) might say more
appropriate) "   HolHaDwI' 'ong " - which I reckon translates to " Cunning Linguist "

Qapla' nuqHm (still - until HolHaDwI' 'ong is checked for meaning !)

Back to archive top level