tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 21 10:25:56 1996

Re:KLBC: Here we go again

At 04:16 AM 5/20/96 -0700, you wrote:
>[email protected] writes:
>\ What was that something {HIqem}, I could only find {HIq} = "liqour"?
>That's {HI-} (imperative, you-me) + {qem} "bring"; thus {HIqem} is
>"Bring me!".  I would have chosen {jIHvaD qa'vIn yIqem} personally, but
>we've already seen how sloppy Klingon is with regard to direct/indirect
>object distinction.

I some how don't ever realy look at the Imperitive Prefixes list. I have a
computer print out of all the other Prefixes and Suffixes, but I'd forgotten
all about that one.

Qapla'

beHwI"av (Only just realizing his name wasn't baHwI"av, which he's sure he
named him self first. Never mind)

Back to archive top level