tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 21 09:35:00 1996

Re: KLBC Greetings

According to Alan Anderson:

> Brian Murphy writes:
> >As this is my first posting to this list, I would like to introduce
> >myself.  My
> >name is Brian (Klingon name not yet chosen) hailing from Central Illinois
> >(qurgh!).
>
> I almost didn't recognize the word!  Congratulations, Brian; I think you're
> the first person to *use* {qurgh} on the mailing list.  (You obviously know
> who I am and what I do here....)

Great. Care to include the rest of us? I don't have all the new
TKW (The Klingon Way) words in my electronic copy of AKD. Might
it be one of those? For those using such new words, it is a
little friendlier to footnote them so more people can
understand you.

That's the whole reason I annotate my dictionary...

charghwI'
--
reH lugh charghwI' net Sov.

Back to archive top level