tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 19 18:13:15 1996

NuqneH! chu' jIH

HoD T'mara of USS Adventure here. I don't speak or write tlIngan very well
so forgive me that I can't write this whole message in tlIngan. I first was
introduced to the concept of a Klingon language last October when I got a
birthday message from Dr. Lawrence in tlIngan. I thought it was just
jibberish until I became interested in speaking it a couple weeks ago. Some
friends down the block learned Spanish in school and whenever they want to
say something they don't want me or my brother to hear, they say it in
Spanish. I wanted a way to communicate with him so that they wouldn't
understand us. :-)

I don't own TKD, I just borrowed it from the library. I am hoping that I can
find a copy secondhand somewhere so I can have it for reference.

Qapla'

Captain T'mara
USS Adventure
http://www.teleport.com/~rcraig/astronut/cosmic/