tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 16 09:15:45 1996

Re: qaSovlu' jIneH

At 05:22 PM 5/13/96 -0700, macheq wrote:

>I really wanted to see your web page. Unfortunately then and now every time
>when I try I get the following message:
>
>**********
> Command=>
>    URL => http://www.netland.nl/~dancat/welcome.html
> Remote connection timed out. Error code:03032
>
>**********
>What can I do?

That is strange, I've had over 1000 requests for my web page and of that 38
failed. Do you use Netscape? 'Cause I've found that often non-Netscape
browsers occasionaly chrash when visiting my web site.
What I'd advise is try again, but then without images, and if it still
doesn't work contact my server [email protected] mabye they can help, because
it's they who time out to soon.

>DaH bIQaQchoH'a'? wa'nem bIQaQ'a'?

jIQaQ'a' wa'nem, ghorgh bIQaQ'a' je targhmey puv

I'm not sure you'll understand, my translation:"I be good one year from now,
when you be good and targs fly"

>Elswhere you write you are now beHwI"av.
>You have changed name again? That must be very tiring.

Cheeky, I found a name that was better suited to me than K'tlhSDo.

>You asked for comments:
>
>I like your new name, more than K'tlhSDo, but I don't like the {"},
>it's nothing but laziness. What you gain is a fraction of a second.
>Worthwhile?

HA! Now we see the real macheq, too lazy to pronounce my name propper like
what I do.(c;{{{

>-wI''av instead of -'avwI' seems as crazy as you are. Fits you.

Naturelemond. (That's french!)(c;{{{

Qapla'

beHwI"av

Back to archive top level