tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 15 23:04:38 1996

Re:KLBC: Here we go again

>>"I need more coffee" also needs some recasting to get around the lack of
>>a simple word for "more".  Perhaps {wej yap qa'vIn vItlhutlhta'bogh}
>>"The coffee which I have drunk is not yet enough."  Or a bit simpler:
>>{wej qa'vIn yap vItlhutlhta'} "I have not yet drunk enough coffee."
>
>Perhaps {nom jIHvaD qa'vInwIj yISuQ jay'}  "quickly get me my %&#%
>coffee!"
>
>HoHwI'

How about glaring at the jabwI' and saying in a loud voice:

	qa'vIn HIqemqa'  	Bring me (some more) coffee!
or
	latlh!			Another one!

Steven
(who's had too much qa'vIn himself tonight)

 Steven L. Boozer              |                       How many ages hence
 University of Chicago Library |  Shall this our lofty scene be acted over
 ----------------------------- |  In states unborn and accents yet unknown!
 [email protected]   |         (Shakespeare, Julius Caesar III.i)

Back to archive top level