tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 14 06:01:36 1996

Explain Trek Inconsistencies (pIqaD)

. . . "This way I can happily tolerate every Klingonist and
set designer doing different bizarre things with the characters, or
any character he can think of."

In the spirit of Explain Trek Inconsistencies -- Isn't it possible that printed
gibberish on Klingon TV show/movie sets are intended to be Eyes-Only code-words?

This would make sense in tactical situations especially.  Of course, we rarely
see anything other than tactical situations when Klingons are involved.

--bangteH
"Fix the problem, not the blame"
(Sean Connery, RISING SUN)

Back to archive top level