tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 13 02:02:54 1996

Re: pong

ghItlhpu' Mark J. Reed:

> "Men call me . . . Tim."

These conversations have been including more Python quotes as far we go into
them. Actually, one thing my Homepage should have, now that you have reminded
me, is the tlhIngan-Hol Python scripts. I am working on Holy Grail now, and
just this blasted {pong} concept has stalled my work:

"There are some who call me ... Tim"

"jIHvaD pongvam mulo'bogh vay'pu''e' tu'lu'taH ... tIm"

Is this really right? I tried to translate "There are some people who use
this name for me ... Tim".

Qapla'
Ford
       __  /  __  /  __  /  /  ____/  Daniel Noll aka Ford Prefect
      /   /  /   /  /   /  /  /       [email protected]
  __/    __/ __/__/ __/__/______/     Chaos: yIHo' 'ach yIQaw'

Back to archive top level