tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 10 14:57:32 1996

Re: SuvwI' yIbojQo'

In a message dated 96-05-10 12:10:01 EDT, wovwI' wrote:

>Speaking of jokes, can anyone think of any pun or double entendre
>that makes. <Doq'a' SuvwI'.  ghobe' SuD> the least bit amusing?

I always thought it referred to the color of the blood which has spurted all
over the warrior after his last battle.  A REAL Klingon (tlhInganna')
wouldn't waste his time fighting puny humans (and their red blood), he'd do
something useful and honorable, like ridding the galaxy of a few Romulans
(with their green blood).

SuStel
Hovjaj 96358.4

Back to archive top level