tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 06 05:36:24 1996

Re: Thesis

Also, we have {tlhIngan maH} as canon in the beginning of CK.
It is the last sentence spoken, and is repeated in the sound
chip for the holosphere featuring a Bird of Prey.

charghwI'

According to Mark E. Shoulson:

--
reH lugh charghwI' net Sov.