tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 04 05:48:31 1996

KLBC: A silly question

 uu> From: ur-valhalla!netusa1.net!caanders (Alan Anderson)
 uu> Subject: KLBC: A silly question

 >Actually, you'd want to say "HIchop!" since it's an imperative.

 uu> Yes, {HIchop} is how you'd translate the words "bite me" -- but you'd
 uu> better be careful how you use it around Klingons.  Biting is probably
 uu> associated closely with Klingon mating practices...

A line from {'angbe'bogh QeD HaSta'pa' wejSaD} comes to mind:

{toH, HIchop!  vItIv!} - Crow T. Robot

<g>

| Commander Qob sutai-qutvaj                                 |          |
| Commanding Officer, Imperial Klingon Vessel Crystal Dagger |  NOR     |
| Quadrant Adjutant, Northern Quadrant, Dark Moon Fleet, KAG |  QUAD    |
| Member of the Klingon Language Institute Since 1993        |  ROCKS   |
| Moderator: Fidonet KAG Echo     Bill Willmerdinger @ 1:2613/477.1701  |
|                                 [email protected]   |