tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 03 16:29:43 1996

Re: Thesis

 'etlhqengwI' wrote:
>> >[Quoting Jarno Peschier]
>> >	     ^^ -pu'
>> >Oops. Hello Fek'lhr... <grin>
>>
>>[Quoting Mark E. Shoulson]
>> No, that's fine.  In fact it sounds better without the -pu'.  The "maH"
>> makes the plural clear.
>
>In fact, it's the first item in TKW.

It's also the last thing said by the captain in the untranslated battle
sequence at the very beginning of "Conversational Klingon" (just before
his ship explodes).

Steven

Steven L. Boozer               |    			 How many ages hence
			       |    Shall this our lofty scene be acted over
[email protected]    |    In states unborn and accents yet unknown!
University of Chicago Library  |              -- Shakespeare (Julius Caesar)

Back to archive top level