tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 02 11:09:33 1996

HELP ME!!!

    I'm sorry to waste bandwidth on this message, but my e-mail
system has screwed up enough times to make me desperate for help.
Somehow ALL my early thlingan-hol stuff disappeared, and I'm trying
to UNSUBSCRIBE, but I can't figure out how to do it. SOMEBODY PLEASE
HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!! You don't have to reply to me over this list if
you don't want to: my regular e-mail address is
[email protected], and I check it often. HELP ME HELP ME HELP
ME!!!
                                                --Dave Fuller

Back to archive top level