tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 02 06:45:43 1996

RE: tlhIngan CD

> > I'm interested to know if each CD-ROM comes with a "qIm tera'ngan!"
bumper
> > sticker...
>
> Curious. Without what I suspect we would write as a comma, this
> just says, "The Teran pays attention." I doubt that is what
> they meant to say.

Yeah, I noticed that.  I don't have the CD-ROM yet, but they have a web
page at S&SI.  When I saw it, I wrote them a note pointing out the mistake.
 At the time, I didn't realize they had done a bumper sticker, too.  If it
was just a web page, there's hope they'd change it.  If it's a larger
national campaign, we're likely stuck with it.  wejpuH.

> charghwI'

--Holtej

Back to archive top level