tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 29 16:30:04 1996

tlhIngan Hol lughoj *France*nganpu'

Beautiful spring Fridays like today give me overwhelming urges to just go
hang out at the international newstand.  I don't even try to explain it,
I just enjoy it.  And it always has interesting results!  Today I was
thumbing through a magazine called ENTREVUE (Mars 1996) and found the
following reference (with a picture of the KLI trefoil).

Vous voulez apprendre la langue d'outre-espace des guerriers issus de
Star Trek: le Klingon.  http://www.kli.org vous ravira.  C'est simple:
ecoutez, repetez... et apprenez.

For those that don't speak that language, it says:

*Star Trek* logh vaj Hol Daghoj DaneH: tlhIngan Hol.  DubelmoH
*http://www.kli.org*.  ngoQlIj Data'laHbej: yI'Ij, yIjatlh... 'ej yIghoj.

jansIy

Back to archive top level