tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 14 19:50:31 1996

Re: Job Titles

>> On 13 Mar 96 at 13:35, Mark E. Shoulson wrote:
>>
>> > One word you might want to think about in your job-title stuff: "pIn".
>> > Look it up.  And it makes sense; as a sysadmin myself, I know that there
>> > are times when the users want to dance on your head.
>>
>> majQa!
>>
>> Now I need to work <nach> in there! <grin>
>>
>> Garrett Michael Hayes
>
>I only hope this doesn't send us all back into that bizarre discussion of a
what
>would be a possible word for "dance."

Quick comment/suggestion here.  Are we making mini-language faq's?  I know
we have one on the "today is a good day to die" sentance, but maybe make one
for "time" and possibly on basic subjects like noun-noun constructions and
double object verbs?  (If nessary)  Making these faq's avaible on a site
like KLI would prevent repetitve threads.

That's my .02, back to the books..

Back to archive top level