tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 14 14:22:34 1996

KLBC: Intro

Hello.
This is my first posting to this list. Last year, I completed the postal
course by David Barron and I have been on lurking the list for last few
months so I've decided now to 'delurk' or <So'wI' yImev>.

I've got three phrases to try so here we go:

1.	nagh pongwI' -> My name is Peter

(Why <nagh>? Peter is derived from the Greek for 'stone', I think.)

2.	pojtaHbogh tej chamwI' je jIH
		-> I am an analytical scientist and a technician

3.	Hovmey nuj mInDu'wI' yav'Daq luQamvIS qamDu'wI'
		-> While my feet are on the ground, my eyes look for the
		  stars

I understand that ghunchu'wI' is the beginner's grammarian so I look
forward to your comments.

Qapla', nagh

Back to archive top level